This is my entry to the Round Robin Challenge this week.
| Snowstorm in suburbia |
I love snow and was probably one of the few who enjoyed the extreme weather of the 20009/10 winter in the UK. I lived in Bracknell, Berkshire at the time and on the day this picture was taken we had been snowed in for a couple of days! So my contribution is a treat for me because I now get to share my extreme weather pictures from the interesting time in weather with all of you!

Hi!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot of the snow! I'm not fond of snow myself, pretty to look at, but terrible to drive in. Have a great day!
Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2010/08/round-robin-photo-challenge.html
Ahhh the winter wonderland at the start of the year. Nice shot.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend. :)
I'm with you---snow happens so seldom around here, that I just love it! Nice picture!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great shot of winter weather!!
ReplyDeleteBrrrrrr... Grabbing my blanket now! :) Pretty photo!
ReplyDeleteBrrrr that sure give me chill to the bones!
ReplyDeleteWow, lots of snowflakes in that shot. I like it.
ReplyDelete