![]() |
| Project Peter |
Tuesday, 31 August 2010
Project Peter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Posts
-
Paolozzi's sculpture Head of Invention is installed in front of the Design Museum on the Thames at Butler's Wharf, London (1989)...
-
I recently had the opportunity to collaborate with the beautiful Zimbabwean born, Australian based model Teurai Chanakira on an all Zimbab...
-
I was born in Harare on the 11th June, 1981 to a Malawian father and a Zimbabwean mother. I grew up in this city and did not live anywhere e...

This is fantastic! What a shot!
ReplyDeleteOh i love these too - awesome capture - the subject is perfect and so are the photos.
ReplyDeleteWow. This is perfect.
ReplyDeletePeter has a great face for pictures. Wow. What a wonderful image!
ReplyDeleteHe's quite a handsome subject---your pictures make me wish that his life could be different....
ReplyDeleteThese are so stunning, what a story!
ReplyDeleteI love the tones on the black and white....great shot!
ReplyDeleteWow.
ReplyDeleteOne word: SOUL.
ReplyDeletean amazing shot....worth the risk! :)
awesome. love the colors. great subject too.
ReplyDeleteLOVE shots like these. Pure moments. True moments. I think of how many I missed because I was too scared to ask. You just gave me courage. Here's hoping you win- you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteStunning ~ photojournalism at it's best!
ReplyDelete