![]() |
| Miss RuTendo DeNise...Poetess / Spoken word artist performing at Zimbabwe Fashion Week closing ceremony |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Posts
-
Paolozzi's sculpture Head of Invention is installed in front of the Design Museum on the Thames at Butler's Wharf, London (1989)...
-
I recently had the opportunity to collaborate with the beautiful Zimbabwean born, Australian based model Teurai Chanakira on an all Zimbab...
-
I was born in Harare on the 11th June, 1981 to a Malawian father and a Zimbabwean mother. I grew up in this city and did not live anywhere e...

Like the perspective and I like your blog.
ReplyDeleteI smiled when I saw "Staircase to heaven" - I have a similar :)
I will be back soon
Great work.
ReplyDeleteBRAVO!!!
Very nice composition. I love the patterns in the white net.
ReplyDeleteUnique photo.
ReplyDeleteRegards!
Thank you all! Dragon Star the white net is actually a mosquito net. Her outfit was designed to highlight how malaria is still prevalent in Southern Africa and how a mostquto net can save lives. You can see more of her here... http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.284070111608505.87392.149097245105793
ReplyDeleteThis is not only photography, but also ART
ReplyDeleteWell done