Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Posts
-
Paolozzi's sculpture Head of Invention is installed in front of the Design Museum on the Thames at Butler's Wharf, London (1989)...
-
I recently had the opportunity to collaborate with the beautiful Zimbabwean born, Australian based model Teurai Chanakira on an all Zimbab...
-
I was born in Harare on the 11th June, 1981 to a Malawian father and a Zimbabwean mother. I grew up in this city and did not live anywhere e...

This fence is common here. Lovely captured :)
ReplyDeleteI like this site a lot and have tried to visit several times in the last week but haven't managed to get the page to load. However, even I'm not always able to arrive in person and leave a comment, I do appreciate the small versions of your images that appear on the list of blogs I follow.
ReplyDeleteLucy
Hi Lucy, Thank you sooo much for your kind comment, I am glad you like my images / words. I am not sure why it wont load but I will investigate. Keep a look out, a brand new website for E:thos is coming in 2011! Thanks again, Rue
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteGreat shapes and texture.
ReplyDeleteVery good photo!
ReplyDelete