Friday, 19 November 2010

Home not away...

Home is where my heart goes...
Home.

Home is where my heart goes.
When I think of good days...
When I think of past times...
When there is a quite moment...

Home.

Home is where I really belong.
Where I can be just me...
Where I can express my passion...
Where there is no conditional love...

Home. 

Home is where I am loved.
How I need to be loved...
How I love to be loved...
How one ought to be loved...

Home.

Home is just where you are.
You...the fruit of my womb...
You...the sisters of my heart...
You...the brothers of my protection...
You...the parents of my days...
You...the love of my life...

Home is you...yes its you.






3 comments:

  1. I really, really like the feeling of this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, a lovely recount of what home truly means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A student said last week that "home is where you are accepted for who you are." Out of the mouths of babes...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Most Popular Posts