Friday, 15 October 2010

My Favourite things...

Sun...Sky...Solitude...Salmon..Sugar cane...

Being...feeling...living...totally in love...
Family...Happiness...friendship...The small things...

Mangoes... Avocados...Corn-on-the-cob...
Jamaican...Italian...Chinese...Nigerian...Sea food

Bubble bath...foot spa...pamper days...
Shoes...hand bags...leather...silk...lace...

Books...Music...Art...Poetry...Theatre...Shows...
Malawi...Bristol...Cape Town...Mortimer...No.47



These are a few of my favourite things... rue x






5 comments:

  1. Oooh I could eat with you. Mangoes, avocado and corn on the cob are also my favorites, but since it is fall I mentioned different foods in my list. Eating is one of my real pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...a feast of delicious imagery. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful, favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a smorgasbord of delicious images! these words are strung together in flowing stream of images and senses. great post!

    i, too, love a little pampering!

    thanks.........cj

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your favorite things. So many of them are my favorite things as well : )

    Have a beautiful day filled with lots of your favorite things!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Most Popular Posts