Saturday, 4 September 2010

ShutterDay: The Gathering Storm

The gathering storm
This is an image I took in Reading, United Kingdom when I went for a walk one late afternoon. The sky was changing rapidly during that half hour walk and as I went along I was sure it was going to rain. I chose this of all the images I took that day because it best depicts the movement of the clouds in preparation for what actually became a thunder storm whilst still giving us a sense of calm before the storm...

I love weather and take a lot of images of the sky and weather occurrences which can be seen here in various posts on Passion in the Moments, so please do feel free to have a look around.

To see more of 'The Gathering Storm', click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Most Popular Posts