Saturday, 4 September 2010

Brenda Photo Challenge: Photo Essay

The mini soap opera series
I like to call this set 'The mini soap opera series', featuring my gracious models 'A & A double act'. The idea is that he is someone who lives in the same building and is trying to seduce the girl and though she flirts with him she ultimately rejects his advances. 

This photo story is symbolic of human attitudes to life in that there are those who will go out and get what they want from life understanding that this is not a dress rehearsal and we only get one shot at living. While there are others who flirt with life but never really live it and finally those who are afraid of life and therefore are bystanders thus rejecting living and making choices.


More photo essays at Brenda's Photo Challenge here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! I must have gone to your Other button and left my comment! It too, was a great story!
    Love this one too!!
    Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is there many don't notice and pass life by.Later they may ponder the loss, but it is too late.I like the gulls also, why I always order extra bread when eating out near the ocean.I enjoy having them snatch it from my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Most Popular Posts