Saturday, 14 August 2010

The Round Robin Photo Challenge: About Weather

This is my entry to the Round Robin Challenge this week.

Snowstorm in suburbia 
I love snow and was probably one of the few who enjoyed the extreme weather of the 20009/10 winter in the UK. I lived in Bracknell, Berkshire at the time and on the day this picture was taken we had been snowed in for a couple of days! So my contribution is a treat for me because I now get to share my extreme weather pictures from the interesting time in weather with all of you!



7 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Beautiful shot of the snow! I'm not fond of snow myself, pretty to look at, but terrible to drive in. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2010/08/round-robin-photo-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh the winter wonderland at the start of the year. Nice shot.

    Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you---snow happens so seldom around here, that I just love it! Nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great shot of winter weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrrrrr... Grabbing my blanket now! :) Pretty photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brrrr that sure give me chill to the bones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, lots of snowflakes in that shot. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Most Popular Posts