Thursday, 5 August 2010

Passion in the Moments Community

A passionate community deserves a place where their feelings, ideas, thoughts and creativity can be shared!  

I write a lot of things here, all from the heart and life experience or something that catches my attention and so far its been very much a one way street conversation. You all know or have an idea about what I think on a variety of subjects but we don't really get to thrash it out in discussion so I can glean from your hearts, experiences and wisdom. So I decided to start the Passion in the Moments Community to give you a voice! I would like to be able to engage my readers / fans / followers and critics in conversation about the topics I touch on here and share your experiences, questions, thoughts, ideas and maybe even a few funny stories!!! 

Image courtesy of the internet
So please do click on the link in the side menu on the right or at the bottom of this post and get involved in the conversation or start a discussion of your own! Lets make this a useful space where we can all walk away richer in mind and spirit from interacting with each other!!! - Passion in the Moments Community Link

Image courtesy of the internet


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Most Popular Posts