Monday, 19 July 2010

A picture of farm life...

A local farm to the village where I live grows maze I discovered recently to my delight!
On that farm I saw something else that I found fascinating, it was a scene of a horse and chickens hanging out in the farm yard. They seemed to be looking for food on the ground and literally just chilling out. It did look weird and I did wonder if the horse would end up stepping on the chickens but in the time I was there they seemed to be quite comfortable in each other's company. 
Its amazing how animals that are so different can come together and live in peace without fear or threat from one another...something we as people could definitely learn form! So here I have put together a display of the images I captured, I hope you are as inspired as I was (and a little amused too!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Most Popular Posts