Monday, 26 July 2010

I-Heart Faces Photo Challenge - Purple Photo



As a new member to I-Heart Faces (as in I joined yesterday!), this is my first entry in any challenge and so the 'Purple' Photo challenge this week is really exciting for me! I was not sure if I should enter so soon after joining but then I thought why not! It is bound to be good fun and it will be great to get feedback form seasoned photographers.


This is my entry -- I took this image as part of a series for a colour therapist who was changing her teaching material. It was a lot of fun working with lots of colour and learning a little about how colour impacts an individual on a sub-conscious level. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning. I love your header picture very photojournalistic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Most Popular Posts